The Frugal Foodie

This Week's Menu (July #3)

Anybody a Ranch Dressing fan?  I make mine loosely based on PDub's recipe, found here.  Enjoy!

Next week is....drumroll please...my birthday!  Therefore, you better believe some of my favorite things to eat are on this week's Frugal Foodie menu!  If you've been itching to try me out, this is your week!!  (Hurry, because quantities are still limited!)




This was my favorite family meal when I was growing up, and I often requested it for my birthday dinner.  The marinade originated in Ithaca, NY (near where I once lived) at Cornell University (hence the name).  The marinade is cider vinegar-based, and I am a huge fan of the tangy saltiness.  This meal will include organic marinated chicken thighs & corn on the cob for preparing inside or outside.  Hooray for summer!

Summer screams for homemade salsa.  These nachos will include the one & only Las Delicias chips as a base, with black beans, sour cream, cheese, & a mild, fresh salsa.  A laid-back, crowd-pleasing meal!

For my 30th birthday a few years back, my husband threw me a party at Trolley Stop with some of my favorite pizzas.  This one was at the top of the list.  This is my preferred make-at-home version, complete with fresh tomatoes, home-grown basil, & a pre-made (by me) mix for a homemade crust that will be unbelievably simple.  

This week's Simple Salad will include salted almonds & a DELICIOUS fresh peach vinaigrette that I can't wait to share with you next week!

This week's smoothie mix is Coconut-Lime and will include all the frozen & fresh fixins for this yummy green smoothie.


This Week's Delicious Choices:

No comments:

Post a Comment